Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I DON'T GET IT!!!!
I yawn countless times during Math lesson....But I'm trying my best to focus right now....it's the 2nd term and everything's gonna be fine only if I change who I am....was actually...now i see myself kinda going the straight path....well that's what I think....anyway it's only been 2 days...we'll let the results be the judge of that....

All right....I know you kepo(s) out there wanna know what went on in my life today right??:)

Ok...if you're reading this, you're officially a KEPO!!!!

KEPO!!!!!:)

No lah...Maybe you're just curious to know what happened in my super exciting life...aren't ya??:)

Ok...this was what happened...I woke up at 6.35.....got myself prepared for school and was 5 minutes early than usual...this meant I had enough time for a little gossip before the flag raising thingy....

Asked Ariff what was the 1st period, he answered 'Social Studies' and I was like 'YESSA!!!'....it's such an interesting subject that there's nothing like it....that subject touches stuff that we go through everyday...really interesting!!!!

After 1 period, we had Geography but our really cool teacher 'Miss Tan', wasn't around and instead, she was replaced with a gay...lucky he wasn't teaching us or I would have vomited blood...haha:)


Next was F&N for 3 straight periods!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
It went on as usual though but I could sense that something was different as in that shemale was avoiding me....Well fuck her then...I don't give a damn about you(the bitch)....Hope you rot and die in your FUCKING grave!!!!!

Moving on, there was another period left before recess and it had to be Mother Tongue...oh yeah....only this time there was a problem....Farhan I wasn't around for me to joke around with....he's such a freaking cool person!!!!

Recess was great...I played soccer and that's a good thing because I was able to save my pocket money for the 1st time this year!!!...haha...now I've got $4 savings....a dollar from yesterday....$3 today...wanna get myself a good acoustic guitar at Peninsula..budget...hmm....$50....should more than enough....

But that one thing I hate about soccer is that I'll sweat.....hate it!!!!but yeah...it's good for our health so I'll consider making it an everyday affair....can save money too...haha

Chemistry was next on my 'playlist'....it was at the LAB....YEAH!!!!......burned Vanilla ice cream
and invented Lemon ice cream...my secret recipe??.....a scoop of Hydrohloric acid and a dash of Ammonia....hahahaha....go try that at your own risk...I won't be held responsible....:):):)

Next was English and I'm beginning to see my interest back in the subject since Mrs. Alfie took it away from me.....anyways....hope you get better....a speedy recovery to you Hasanah....:)

Math was next and yeah...I kept yawning and yawning.....damn it ah...my eyes went watery too....want to sleep lah..not cry...

And so it(2nd day) all finally ended at 2.05pm...but I had to stay behind as Mr. Feraj wanted to pass a group of us forms to be signed by our parents....they were for a parent-meeting-session this Saturday...this is all because my 1st term performance wasn't good and the he was worried...

Gotta buck up...wasted one whole damn term......